|Social Security Disability
|Wills, Powers of Attorney
|Contact us with your Social
Security Disability questions:
|Contact us with your Estate or
Lifetime Planning questions:
|Contact us with your Workers'
- More than 50% of all claims are
denied initially. Find out what to do
if you have been denied.
- Your age, education and work
experience are important to your
claim for benefits. Find out why.
- To earn credits for Social Security
Disability benefits, you must have
paid payroll taxes. Find out if you
have enough credits and what to do if
you do not.
- If you have been self-employed, you
may still be eligible for Social
Security Disability benefits. Find out
- There are more than 800 pages of
regulations and rules that control your
entitlement to benefits. Find out
which ones apply to you.
- You have been name executor in a
Will. What do you need to do next?
- Your child has a disability. How best
can you plan your estate to care for
- You have no estate plan. What
happens if you die without a Will?
- You have a Living Will. Why do you
need a Health Care Power of
- You must provide notice to your
employer of your work injury to be
eligible for benefits. Do you know
what to say?
- There are nine different ways to
calculate your average weekly which
sets your benefit rate. Which one is
best for you?
- Your doctor orders tests and treatment
but the insurance company refuses to
pay. What can you do?
- All insurance companies have skilled,
experienced attorneys to advise them.
Who is advising you?
|Sinko Zimmerman, LLC
Western Pennsylvania Disability Attorneys
Sinko Zimmerman, LLC
Suite 120 One Adams Place
300 Seven Fields Boulevard
Seven Fields, PA 16046
Telephone: (724) 776-5200
Fax No.: (724) 776-5205
Toll Free: (800) 391-9660